was a fun game to play but all i recommend is to make it a little more brighter since its kind of hard to see
A downloadable game for Windows
A short cyberpunk first person shooter where the player plays as Alice, a cyborg enhanced human, who is assigned on a mission to explore the mysterious activity surrounding a warehouse.
This is our first project as a team and is our assessment for our first year major production. We developed this for six weeks to get it as stable as we could with the time we had available and the goals we wanted to hit (note: there may be a few bugs around but works for the most part). We felt the project we developed with passion exceeded our expectations in terms of quality and gameplay, that we felt it was worth sharing our work with others.
Please enjoy our game.
- Daniel D'Onofrio
- Jacob Bloem
- James Brown
- Costas Allevi
- Zac Brett
- John McMahon
- Craig Maltby
Added the "Credits and Attributions" file to the build, containing a list of all the public sounds and music used in the game.
This version is otherwise identical to v1.0.1
General Changes and Fixes:
- Fixed an ammo box that could not be opened
- Plugged a hole in the map that allowed players to get out of bounds
- Improved fence collision: now you can shoot through the spaces correctly.
- Made a box in the tutorial area taller, to allow a good vantage point to shoot through the fence.
- Adjusted the position of many minor objects, lights, and so on that weren’t quite right.
- Removed that one drone that was sitting outside the map for no reason
- Fixed the rain detaching from the player the first time they crouch.
- Weapon now glow a bit more, as they should.
- Removed a health kit from the front of the warehouse; too many in that area.
- Big Drone’s Health +10%, Damage +20%, Move speed + 33%
- Made the pillar around Big Drone a lot thinner, so it follows the player better.
- The boss now correctly displays different impact effects when hitting a weak point.
- The pistol now respects weak point multipliers on the boss.
- Pistol damage -20% to compensate. It still kills drones in the same number of shots
- Suicide Drone Health -20% to remain killable in 1 shot by the pistol.
- Still takes 3 shots from the rifle
- Updated pistol shooting effects
- Increased the emission of the player’s weapons and added some subtle lights
- Fixed pistol heat UI element not scaling with screen size correctly.
- Boss missiles now have spread
- Health kits no longer try to heal you more than once.
- Small health kits are now actually small, making it more obvious that they heal less.
- There is now an audio compressor in place; stacked explosions should no longer be as ear destroying.
- UI - Ammo now displays infinite symbol when selected. The overheat bar is only active when pistol is selected.
- Fixed Dashing through walls
- The drone on skyrail now attacks you
- Stomp fixed
Unzip and should be playable off the bat.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
really good game i really love it but im a youtuber and when using it on my pc to see if i could record it the frame rate went down the drain please address this issue ps love your guys work please keep me up to date with my email at email@example.com
thanks yours sincerely jacob thanks
The FPS issues have been noted. I'm not sure how quickly we can address this issue due to the high graphic intensity the game is currently set on. Will update you soon. -Jacob
Not bad. I wish there had been more to this other then just shoot and kill but other wise it was decent. There was one glitch I noticed how ever I cut it from my vid. But randomly on the scafold jump section I would just slide sideways for no reason. Other than that I would love to see something from you guys again.
Thank you the feedback. We are aware of the sliding bug and are looking into fixing this at the moment. As for more work from us, we are discussing the potential of continuing this project further while we finish our studies. -Jacob
I just love the 'grenades' in this game, feels so good to use them. Also, the game has an awesome atmosphere.
But this game also has some issues. Mainly the gameplay core: This games doesn't really know whether it's Doom or Super Mario. The jump and run doesn't feel so interesting and got me lost due to issues in the level design. More simplicity in the level design and more focus on just simply delivering a good doom-ish fps experience would serve this game really well in my oppinion (the boss fight *really* delivers, wish the entire game kept me on my feet before like it!)
Still, overall, it's a great indie fps experience!
Thanks for the feedback. We are currently in the process of refining the level based on feedback. Hopefully later iterations provide more of the same feel we went with on the boss fight. -Jacob
That was pretty neat DEVS. Thanksgood luck